Gamesys launches world's first real cash gaming app
Archivo de imagen (URL)
Bingo & Slots Friendzy will only be available to Facebook users in the UK and in line with regulatory requirements, only users aged 18+ will be able to play.
Gamesys, which operates the UK's leading Bingo and Slots website Jackpotjoy.com, has marked itself in the history books of online gaming with the launch of its new Jackpotjoy gaming app, Bingo & Slots Friendzy, on Facebook's UK App Centre enabling adult users to play real cash games and win huge cash Jackpots with their friends for the first time on the Social Networking platform.
The Friendzy App comprises of a series of 90 Ball Bingo and Slots games which will offer the Facebook community the opportunity to play with and win real money. Players will enjoy a safe and trusted gaming experience with unique features like:
- Community Progressive Jackpots, when they pop everyone's a winner
- Friendzy Bonus games which gives players chances to win free bingo tickets
- Friendzy Time offers extra ball calls meaning more winners after every Bingo game
- Invite a Friend Rewards will result in enhanced payouts when invited friends play in the same game
"As the UK's leading online Instant Win and Bingo operator we are committed to extending our products to a wider adult audience," explains Jackpotjoy Managing Director Michael Saunders, "so we've reinvented our exclusive Bingo and Slots games to appeal to the UK Facebook community. This marks an exciting turning point for the industry and a milestone for the Gamesys business."
"People love playing new types of games with their friends on Facebook and real money gaming is a popular leisure activity in the UK," continues Julien Codorniou, Head of EMEA Gaming Partnerships. "We're delighted to be working with Gamesys to enable them to offer their games on Facebook so that people can enjoy playing more games with their friends."
Bingo & Slots Friendzy will only be available to Facebook users in the UK and in line with regulatory requirements, only users aged 18+ will be able to play. A series of controls will be in place to protect under 18s and vulnerable people while enabling adult Facebook users to enjoy the gaming experience:
-Before being permitted to play, users will be subject to strict account acceptance controls verifying their identity, and that they are over 18 and located in the UK.
- Thanks to Facebook's age-gating and geo-location technology the applications, pages and newsfeed activity of the Games will not be visible to users under 18 years old and only visible to those in the UK.
- In line with industry standard gambling legislation, all users will have access to a number of self-help tools to limit their spending and exclude themselves from playing at anytime.