Malta iGaming Seminar 2012 confirms prominent speakers
Archivo de imagen (URL)
Initially having a European focus, MiGS now attracts delegates from around the world.
“We would urge anyone wishing to attend who has yet to register to do so at www.maltaigamingseminar.com at the earliest opportunity,” Karen suggested.
The Malta iGaming Seminar’s success is evidenced by increasing delegate numbers, a packed two day programme and sponsorship support from Betting Promotion, EUK Host, Experian, Megabyte, Nmi and PayPoint.net as well as the MIGS12 founders BMIT, Greentube, RE/MAX Malta and Trust Alliance Project.
Initially having a European focus, MiGS now attracts delegates from around the world who will be converging on the Malta Hilton to network, share knowledge, and also to enjoy the parties and activities for which MiGS has become renowned.
Entertainment notwithstanding, a review of the list of confirmed speakers endorses the level of importance attached to MiGS|12 by the iGaming industry:
• Santiago Asensi, Partner, Asensi Abogados, Spain
• Joe Borg, Chief Regulatory Officer, Lotteries and Gaming Authority, Malta
• Julian Broughton, Director, Ernst & Young, UK
• Michael Casselli, Editor, iGaming Business, UK
• David Clifton, Managing Partner, Joelson Wilson, UK
• Steve Donoughue, Gambling Consultant
• Trevor de Giorgio, International Compliance Manager, Greentube, Malta
• Justin Franssen, VMW Taxand. NV, Netherlands
• Gayle Kimberley, EU and International Law, Lotteries and Gaming Authority, Malta
• Tatjana Klaesar, Attorney At Law, Ulys Law Firm, Belgium
• Robin Le Prevost, Director of eCommerce Development, Alderney eGambling, Alderney
• Frank Tolboom, Gaming Lawyer, Gaming, Sports & Entertainment Practice Group, VMW Taxand, The Netherlands
• Jesper Madsen, Assistant Attorney, Gorrissen Federspiel, Denmark
• Robert Skogh, Business Development Director, PLAY n GO, Sweden
• Matthew Spitz, Melchers, Germany
• Hilary Stewart-Jones, Partner, DLA Piper
• Christian Sammut, CEO Bmit, Malta
• Christian Tirabassi, Partner, Ficom Leisure.com
• Robert Wheeler, Commercial Director, Cozy Games, Isle of Man
• Graham White, Chairman, Jersey Gambling Commission
For more information, visit www.maltaigamingseminar.com