nternational Game Technology (IGT) announced Tuesday that it will demonstrate the benefits of its Advantage Casino Management System (CMS) at the 2019 Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association Conference and Tradeshow (OIGA) in Tulsa, on July 22-24.
"IGT’s Advantage CMS will anchor our OIGA showcase because of its capacity to help our customers optimize their slot floors, cultivate world-class patron loyalty programs, and modernize play," said Nick Khin, IGT Chief Commercial Officer, Gaming. "When our valued tribal customers leverage advantage with high-performing games and solutions, they are well-positioned to maximize the ROI of their IGT solutions."
Product highlights within IGT’s OIGA booth will include:
- An Innovative Systems Ecosystem: IGT will demonstrate how the IGT Advantage CMS can enhance the player experience when combined with mobile systems solutions such as Cardless Connect, Intelligent Offers, and Resort Wallet solutions. Trade show attendees can also experience M5 media content. Built with HTML-5, M5 places player conveniences, such as promotion redemption and beverage ordering, within a slot machine’s Service Window. The Company will also highlight its Mobile Suite which gives operators the ability to manage voucher redemption, jackpots, comps, and more; all from a mobile device.
- Proven Core Content: The company will present several titles from its expanded video Core content portfolio with proven titles such as the Coin O Mania, Golden Jungle Grand, and Fortune Charm games on the widely placed CrystalCurve gaming machine.
- New Class II Content: Attendees can also experience the Company’s latest Class II video bingo games with IGT titles such as the Magic Moons, Rosa’s Fiesta, and Disco Dolphin games on the CrystalDual 27 gaming machine.
- Premium Content that Excites: IGT will showcase the depth and breadth of its premium portfolio with games inspired by world-class licensed brands with titles such as the Wheel of Fortune Cash Link game with the two engaging base games Australian Outback and Egyptian Adventures themes. Attendees can also experience IGT’s TRUE 4D technology with American Gods 4D Video Slots. Making its OIGA debut and standing 11-feet tall, The Price is Right Showcase Showdown game on the Megatower Universal cabinet will recreate many of the TV show’s most memorable moments.
- Innovative Poker Hardware and Content: Also making its OIGA debut, is the CrystalSlant Poker gaming machine with industry-leading poker themes including Game King. Attendees can also experience 25 50 100 Play on the large-format Poker XL cabinet. The large-format cabinet features an enlarged display and an extended touchscreen for a modern and immersive poker experience.
- Electronic Table Games: IGT will showcase its cutting-edge Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) including RNG offerings such as baccarat and triple hand blackjack with expanded options for side bets.