MGM cited business levels remaining low due to the COVID-19 pandemic

The Mirage Las Vegas to close midweek as of January 4

Monday's announcement extends the closures to the casino, restaurants and all other amenities at The Mirage on the Las Vegas Strip.
2020-12-22
Reading time 48 seg
The company said Monday it does not anticipate the restricted operations from Monday through Wednesday to last past February, but it will continue to reevaluate the situation. Its hotel tower operations already had midweek closures since November.

The Mirage hotel-casino on the Las Vegas Strip will be closed from Monday through Wednesday beginning January 4, MGM Resorts International announced Monday.

The midweek closure is due to business levels remaining low due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the company does not anticipate the restricted operations to last past February, but it will continue to reevaluate the situation, KTNV reports.

Last month the company announced its hotel tower operations would be closed midweek and said that it did not expect those closures to last through December. Monday's announcement extends the closures to the casino, restaurants and all other amenities at the Mirage.

Other businesses on the Strip, such as Planet Hollywood, Mandalay Bay, Park MGM, Palazzo Tower and Encore have dark days midweek but with impact only to hotel hours.

Leave your comment
Subscribe to our newsletter
Enter your email to receive the latest news
By entering your email address, you agree to Yogonet's Condiciones de uso and Privacy Policies. You understand Yogonet may use your address to send updates and marketing emails. Use the Unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
Unsubscribe
EVENTS CALENDAR